We coach and mentor young people through a combination of group workshops, 1:1 sessions and school programmes to deliver bespoke, independent and transformative careers advice. Our links to the world of work and our current knowledge of what employers are looking for are what makes us unique. All our coaches still work in the commercial world in a wide variety of sectors offering up-to-date insight and advice.
Here’s how we work:
Without the distractions of school or university, family life and any peer pressure you can talk openly about your concerns, your aspirations and even what you would do if no one was looking! We provide a safe and non-judgmental environment which will help to remove any obstacles to progress and kick-start your decision making.
This is how it works:
- Brief telephone consultation to see how we can help.
- 1-2 hour session tailored to your needs, usually to uncover personality traits, motivations and ambitions, skills and interests.
- Formulate a plan which might include any of the following areas: degree courses; university applications; work experience; research around careers and suitable working environments.
- Agree next steps and follow up sessions where necessary.
Having got to know us we are always on hand to keep plans on track or to address the next landmark decision.
Take your first step:
Following our success in schools we now run workshops for groups of up to 10 during school holidays and following summer exams. The content of these will vary and can be tailored to the group we are working with. We can present on any topic you choose.
Examples of recent workshops have included:
- Who am I? What do I have to offer? (University or job applications)
- Personality Profiling (Myers Briggs Type Indicator)
- Work Experience: How to Apply and Making the Most of it.
- Interview Preparation and Technique
- Increasing Commercial Awareness
- Managing your Brand (CV and online profile)
See some of our Sample School Programme
In Partnership with Schools
We partner with schools to complement any careers support already in place.
We can tailor our approach to any size, budget, academic ability or existing programme. In some cases we deliver an entire programme and in others we offer elements of this.
We have adapted the tools and techniques traditionally used for experienced professionals, for use in the classroom.
We motivate and encourage your pupils to challenge themselves beyond what is put on their timetable.